Are you travelling abroad and require proof that you do not have Covid-19? Some countries and airlines now require a negative Covid-19 swab test and certificate to show that you are not currently infected with the virus. Better2Know can test you for Covid-19 and issue a certificate in time for your flight to ensure that you arrive smoothly at your destination.
How does it work?
For this Coronavirus test, you will be required to attend an appointment at one of our clinics. At your appointment, a qualified clinician will collect your swab sample. Your sample will then be sent to our laboratory for testing to see if you have the Covid-19 virus.
When should I have my appointment?
You should arrange your appointment for the day before your time window begins. For example, if you are required to have a certificate dated within three days of your flight, your appointment should be four days before your flight.
How will I receive my results and certificate?
Your Covid-19 test results will be ready within 24 hours of your sample’s arrival at the laboratory. As soon as your sample has been analysed, we will send you an email to notify you that your results are ready. We will also email your pathology report detailing your results, along with your signed and dated Coronavirus Fit to Fly Certificate. You can view your results online in your secure Patient Area.
What are the current Covid-19 travel regulations?
At present, some airlines and destinations require testing and certificates to be issued within 48-96 hours of departure. Testing all passengers prior to flying helps to reduce Covid-19 transmission during flight.
Travel regulations are subject to change. You should keep up to date with the Government’s advice about travel and find out about your destination’s requirements, including any countries you are passing through if you have a flight transfer. Please contact your airline and the relevant authorities if you are unsure about their requirements.
Why should I choose Better2Know for my Fit to Fly travel test?
- Highly accurate, fast results for your peace of mind.
- Confidentiality. Your test results and personal information will always be dealt with in complete privacy.
- Accredited laboratories. All tests are performed at the highest clinical standards in our world-class laboratories.
- 24/7 patient support. Our friendly and experienced Patient Services team are available around the clock to answer your queries.
- Online results. Your results will be available to view in your secure Patient Area at any time.
- Email notification. We will email you as soon as your results are ready.
- Live chat. Contact our advisors discreetly using our online webchat.
How do I book my appointment?
Simply click the button below to find your nearest clinic, select the ‘Covid-19 Test and Certificate’ option and book online. Alternatively, you can call our Patient Services team on the number at the top of the page. Our highly trained advisors will be more than happy to find an appointment at a time that suits you.